Our mass meetings to discuss the recent Queensland Industrial Relations Commission decision on your arbitration case are continuing next week.
It’s your opportunity to have a say on the outcome, put questions to your union representatives and help formulate a plan of action for the future.
Here is the schedule for next week’s meetings:
• Monday 16th June, 1pm- Ipswich Station
• Tuesday 17th June, 1pm- Chermside Station
• Tuesday 17th June, 6pm- United Voice office, 27 Peel Street
• Thursday 19th June, 1pm- Beenleigh Station
• Thursday 19th June, 6pm- Southport Station
The following week we will be visiting the Sunshine Coast and Wide Bay areas. Once dates and times are confirmed, we will let you know.
The meetings are open to all staff so make sure you bring your colleagues along who are non- members so they can also take part in these important discussions.
If you can’t attend any of these meetings or there is not one scheduled near you please send your comments or questions to email@example.com
Click here to access a copy of this update in PDF form