Our mass meetings to discuss the recent Queensland Industrial Relations Commission decision on your arbitration case are continuing next week.
It’s your opportunity to have a say on the outcome, put questions to your union representatives and help formulate a plan of action for the future.
Here is the schedule for next week’s meetings:
· Monday June 23rd Stanthorpe Station 10am
· Monday June 23rd Warwick Station 1pm
· Tuesday June 24th Toowoomba Station 10am
· Tuesday June 24th Gatton Station 1pm
· Thursday June 26th Bundaberg Station 1pm
· Friday June 27th Hervey Bay Station 10am
· Friday June 27th Maryborough Station 1pm
The meetings are open to all staff so make sure you bring your colleagues along who are non- members so they can also take part in these important discussions.
If you can’t attend any of these meetings or there is not one scheduled near you please send your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access a copy of this update in PDF form.