Ambo State Council rates ALP on Code One
Your State Council met recently to assess the Australian Labor Party’s response to your demands in the Code One Action Plan. The LNP has, so far, failed to respond to your concerns.
State Council assessed the ALP’s response as 7.5 out of 10. Your reps awarded Labor a full point for...
- No privatisation of QAS patient transfer
- No privatisation of QAS communications
- Fixing the Ambulance fatigue crisis
- Increased opportunities for skill maintenance and development
- Introduction of professional registration
- Reinstatement of collective rights and maintenance f all existing conditions
They awarded Labor a half point for:
- Increase of net Ambulance numbers by 600 over three years
- Rostering best practice emergency dispatch and patient records
- Introduction of professional pay rates and superannuation paid on total earning
No points were awarded for:
- Introduction of medical discharge pension – similar to Police
See the full ALP response here and judge for yourself.